❶ 我的父母對我有很大的期望用英語怎麼說
My parents expect me deeply.
My parents have great expectation upon me.
❷ 英語翻譯:父母總是給我們殷切的希望,你可以找出自己的問題,然後為父母著想,盡可能完成他們對你自己的
Parents always give our earnest hope, you can find their own problems, and then to complete their parents consider, as far as possible on your own expectations, for example, get good grades.
❸ 英語翻譯:家長對孩子的期望值太高
Parents' expected value to child is too high
輔助:1. 別想逃脫對孩子的責任。
Don't try to squirm out of your responsibility for children.
2. 父親對孩子的過錯不加追究。
His father pass over the boy's foolish crime,
3. 母親循循善誘地言明理論反對孩子的錯誤想法。
The mother reasoned against the boy's wrong thoughts.
4. 有一個家長到學校來和老師爭辯孩子的考試成績。
One of the parents came to the school to expostulate with the teacher about his child's examination results.
5. 假如父母親對孩子的舉止教導無方,孩子則會肆意行事。
If parents don't teach their child how to behave himself, he will do anything at will.
6. 如果他認為應該或多少地相信教師對孩子的評論,那麼他就錯了。
He is wrong if he thinks a teacher's report on a child is to be taken more or less on trust.
7. 那孩子的病好了。
It's time that boy got himself sorted out.
8. 她對孩子太溺愛。
She always slobbers over her children.
9. 我們對孩子要耐心。
We must be patient with children.
10. 家長應該學會如何贊揚孩子們的好行為。
Parents should learn how to praise the children's good behavior.
❹ 父母對子女期望很高 英語怎麼說
Parents put high hopes on their children
❺ 它意味著你父母對你的期望英文的賓語從句用that還是what
It means what your parents expect of you. 用what吧。
❻ 能用英語翻譯一下嘛:其實每一位父母都對兒女寄予殷切希望,都希望我們生活的快樂,我的父母對我也很嚴格
Actually our parents have great expectation for us. They hope we live a very happy life. My parents is very strict to me too, they don't allow me to do anything irrelevant to study. But we need to discuss with them over their good wishes. we need to tell them our thoughts from the deepest heart.
❼ 父母對我期望過高,總是給我很多壓力,而一到考試時就發揮不好了,也總是挨父母的罵。英語怎麼翻譯
My parents expect too high for me, and they give much pressure on me.However,when it comes to the exam, I couldn't perform well, so I am always scolded by my parents.