㈠ 兒女對老人不好,都會受到社會的譴責的英文翻譯
1.那些喜歡競爭而比別人更為成功的人就被尊為「勝利者」
Those who like competition and more successful than the others are called winners.
2.任何不孝順父母,對老人不尊重的人會收到全社會的譴責
Anyone who doesn't do good to their parents or respect the old will be criticized by the society.
3.我想知道你能否幫助我兒子完成他的家庭作業
I wonder if you can help my son finish his homework
4.你介意借我些零錢嗎?對不起,我錢包丟了.
Mind you lending me some changes?Sorry,my wallet is lost
5.你知道如何使用字處理系統嗎?
Do you know how to use the words system?
6當你閱讀的時候遇到一個新的單詞不要總是查字典.
Don't always look up the dictionary when you meet a new word in reading
7,我非常擅長修電腦
I am very good at repairing the computer
8.你會開車嗎?
Can you drive a car?
㈡ 不仁不義不忠不孝用英語怎麼翻譯
nhumanity and injustice is unfaithful not in accordance with filial 是這個
㈢ 對父母不孝順 翻譯成英語
don't honor or obey parents
㈣ 孝敬父母的英文翻譯
孝敬父母
Filial to our parents
Filial piety parents
㈤ 有哪們高人知道,"不孝子孫"英語怎麼說,一般是媽媽罵兒子的話先謝了!
Unfilial descendants